Instagram
  • COLLECTOR OF IMAGES

    Pretty Postals


    Remember penpals? Wouldn't it be fun to have one again? I came across this set of letters on flickr here. They are all so lovely and make me want a penpal so bad! 

    When mailing out packages to customers, I try to decorate the packaging with stickers and include a mixed CD just to personalize their purchase. After seeing these, I will be taking it to the next level with fancy tapes and more!

    What a delight it would be to come home to this waiting for you!
    Love Love Love
    More stamps, the better! The goal is to fill the entire surface.
    All it takes is a little extra time and fun stickers!
    Such a lovely collage.
    If you don't have the time, find premade ones on etsy.
    Snail mail is making a come back.
    I can't get enough, can you?

    Artist: Veronica Falls




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Follow Us on Tumblr

    SHOP OUR VINTAGE GARMENTS