Instagram
  • COLLECTOR OF IMAGES

    Melissa Odabash Swimwear & Beachwear


    Even though summer is halfway through, let's embrace the beauty of beachwear. Growing up about an hours drive from either the North Shore or Waikiki, I always had a spare swimsuit, towel and coconut oil in my trunk. I'd buy an iced coffee and rush to the beach after work, bake in the sun, and cool off in the surf. 

    Right now, there are lots of beautiful bikinis and one pieces for sale. While I was on Designer Swimwear's website, I came across Melissa Odabash's bikinis. 

    Her exotic model makes everything look gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure that any of her pieces would flatter all body types. 

     
    MELISSA ODABASH
    As a former swimwear model who lived and worked in Italy for many years, Melissa Odabash has a finely tuned sense of what women want from their swimwear: beautifully designed pieces, with timeless style and cut from superior fabrics designed to suit every body type and make women look and feel their best. 
    Visit her shop here

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Follow Us on Tumblr

    SHOP OUR VINTAGE GARMENTS